Conclusions of today… Or everyday.
1. Winter time is a caloric suicide!
2. Not working out for a week and a half and then plead to the weight-scale not to be maliciously criticized - not working!
3. Even if we really, really want to get close to someone and give him a hand, it does not really help him unless he will lend a hand back.
4. The fatigue is NOT because of the fact we went to bed at 2 am. It stems from that getting up at six in the morning.
5. Six o’clock is winning big time the title: “Worst hour of the day” (actually night)
6. My heart and my brain not BFF.
7. My heart always wins. Even when he loses.
8. Courage is a rare quality in today's landscape, and that's a shame.
9. Even after a degree in psychology and experience of 3X years at Life… I could not figure out why we always prefer complexity over simplicity.
10. Only Love will win all the tears, and love is everywhere.
Tomorrow I'm ready. Give your best shot :-)
Comments will be approved before showing up.
A planner that was created to be the Personal Assistant you wish for... A substitute for the budget-challenged expense.
A dose of a daily smile... A humor post about counting calories while sweating (glitters) at the gym. This post is dedicated to all women out there, especially those that thoughts like mine crossing their mind time to time...